Sleep apnea can cause multiple long-term negative effects to your body and your mind. “After months or years of never really getting a good night’s sleep, your body can begin to break down,” says Dr. Strutz. You can feel that you’re never fully rested, and /or fall asleep at work or while driving. Don’t wait until it is to late. Answer these few questions to see if you have sleep apnea and get help today.
1. Do you wake up tired even after you feel you have gotten enough sleep?
2. Do you feel very tired after you have awoken?
3. Do you feel that you are walking through a fog?
4. Do you snore?
5. Do you gasp for air or feel you are chocking?
6. Do you wake up throughout the evening?
7. Do you wake up with dry mouth or sore throat?
8. Do you struggle with memory loss?
9. Do you wake up with morning headaches?
10. Do you feel moody, irritable or depressed?
If you answered yes to any of these questions you may be one of several thousand people that are impacted by sleep apnea. Contact Dr. Judy Strutz and her team today for help.