There are a hundred at home remedies coming your way to fix and restore your smile to a healthier state. Our smile can positively impact our first impression, communicate our wants and needs to a partner, or let a friend know we’re happy to see them. An unhealthy smile can decrease our positive relationships. Here are six tips to help you get your smile back.
1. Dr. Strutz states, “Brushing regularly twice a day is the recommendation in order to remove food from the gums and teeth.”
2. Floss at least once a day. There is no other way to remove food from between the teeth.
3. “Visit the dentist regularly. Visiting the dentist helps to correct any developing problems and to give early options to reverse the impact of dental decay,” Dr. Judy Strutz.
4. Fix missing or broken teeth. Once you lose one tooth it is common to lose others due to a decrease in bone stimulation. Replace and restore is a good way to keep your mouth fit.
5. Utilize natural whiteners such as natural fruit that help whiten your teeth. Think strawberries.
6. Drink more water. Water helps remove food from the teeth in between eating.
If your smile is not up to your standards contact Dr. Strutz & her team today for help.