There are options for sleep apnea. You do not have to continue to struggle and live your life in a daze. Individuals with sleep apnea, may have a reduced life span, struggle to stay patient in stressful situations, and not take advantage of opportunities. But you do not have to continue to live this way. Here are 5 options for sleep apnea treatment.
1. Visit the dentist. While this may seem like an odd suggestion, Dr. Strutz and her team can evaluate your air way and access whether sleep apnea may be impacting you and determine which option for correction is best for you.
2. It is recommended you consume a healthy diet. A healthier diet can decrease the impact of sleep apnea.
3. Dental device. A dental device can help open the throat to help you sleep comfortably at night. Many times this helps both those who use a Cpap and those who are only mildly impacted with sleep apnea.
4. Exercise regularly. Research supports that the healthier a person is the less likely they are to be impacted by sleep apnea. Exercising can help you maintain healthier sleep patterns.
5. Don’t ignore sleep apnea. Some individuals may be negatively impacted by sleep apnea and instead of getting help, they may begin to feel that it’s useless to try. But don’t wait one more day, you can have a healthier life, free of sleep apnea symptoms.
For more information on sleep apnea options, contact Dr.Strutz and her team today.