Some dentists have joined the fight against sleep apnea and have decided that in order to provide a comprehensive set of dental supports, this is another area where they can help. Dr. Judy Strutz and her team have joined this fight. Millions of Americans go untreated with sleep apnea every year. You no longer have to fight to stay awake, struggle to keep your job, or watch promotion after promotion, pass you by because there is help.
How do you know if you have sleep apnea, and are not just impacted by snoring?
1. Do you stop breathing in the middle of the night?
2. Do you feel tired even after getting 8 or more hours of sleep?
3. Do you feel confused when you wake up, or feel foggy?
4. Do you fall asleep during the day in uncomfortable situations?
5. Do you feel short of breath during the night, or wake up gasping for air?
If you have answered yes, to any of these you may benefit from a dental oral device to help your sleep apnea. A dental device fits in your mouth, similar to a mouth guard. It helps open up the jaw to limit the ability of your tongue to cut off breathing. This device should be custom fit to meet your needs and should not be done by just anyone.
For more information contact Dr. Strutz & her team today for help.