It can be incredibly difficult to determine if you are getting enough sleep or if you are one of the millions impacted by sleep apnea. While there are several app’s that can be utilized in order to analyze your sleep, you can also take this short quiz if you think that you may have sleep apnea. If you answer yes to four out of five questions, you might want to consider scheduling an appointment with Dr. Judy Strutz for sleep apnea help today.
1. Do you feel tired after you wake up? Often people report that they feel overly tired when they wake up. They may yawn or feel the need to drink more coffee and caffeinated beverages to stay awake throughout the day.
2. Do you wake up suddenly feeling like you can’t catch your breath? Sleep apnea can cause you to stop breathing in the middle of the night and you may wake up several times throughout the night believing you can’t breath.
3. Have you begun to fall asleep in odd places such as driving to work or in the office?
4. Do you snore? While snoring is not the only symptom and some people snore when they do not have sleep apnea, other individuals did not snore prior to symptoms of sleep apnea, but do now.
5. Do you feel depressed or have feelings of sadness that are unusual? “Once your body can not get the sleep it needs, you may be impacted by feelings of sadness or depression,” says Dr. Judy Strutz.
Dr. Strutz and her team can help find the right treatment today to get you back on track.