You make think your baby is just a fussy baby. Family may have diagnosed them with colic, but it may be a thicker than normal frenum that is causing your baby to be unhappy. Take this short quiz and if you answer yes to 4 out of 5 questions, schedule an appointment with Dr. Strutz and her team.
1. Does your baby struggle to latch on when feeding?
2. Does your baby eat for only a few minutes and then cries in hunger only a short amount of time later?
3. Is your baby excessively gassy?
4. Are your nipples painfully sore?
5. Does it feel like your baby is not able to latch on correctly?
A maxillary frenum can be difficult for you and your baby if they go undiagnosed. Do not spend one more day fighting your breastfeeding experience. Before you become frustrated and your baby misses out on the nutrition they need, contact Dr.Strutz and her team for more information on a maxillary frenum.