The new year is here and now is your time to start it out right. Don’t take chances with your oral health this year. It can be easy with the day to day stuff to forget about visiting your dentist, or making that appointment with your cosmetic prosthodontist, Dr. Judy Strutz, but your oral health is connected to how your body feels every day. Ensure you do these 5 things and keep your dental health in order.
1. Get an oral cancer screening. Make sure if there are any concerns that you get things taken care of quickly by talking to Dr. Judy Strutz and her team.
2. Brush and floss regularly. There is no better health habit that ensures your smile is in great shape.
3. Eat healthy food. Healthy foods help keep your smile healthy. Make sure to eat your fruits and vegetables.
4. Drink water. Drinking water can remove food from your teeth and prevent you from getting dry mouth.
5. Don’t forget to drop by your cosmetic dentist’s office and get a consultation to determine what options you have to improve your smile.
For more information about your smile, contact Dr. Judy Strutz and her team.