There is so much information that is floating around about your smile and your dental health it can be difficult to keep all of it straight. It is critical to keep your smile healthy in order to ensure that your smile lasts a lifetime.
Here are 9 interesting facts about your teeth and dental health that can help you navigate your dental health.
1. Periodontal disease doesn’t start out as a major dental problem, but left untreated it can lead to one.
2. The average American spends 38.5 total days brushing their teeth.
3. Flossing is the only way to remove debris from your smile to keep it healthy.
4. Dental check-ups should include oral health screenings.
5. Bad breath may be sign that something more serious is going on.
6. The type of food you consume can negatively impact the overall health of your smile.
7. Once you lose one tooth you are more likely to lose another.
8. Your teeth tell a story about the choices of your life.
9. Nearly every adult has at least one cavity.
For more information on your dental health, contact Dr. Judy Strutz and her Team!