You may think that All-on-4 types of dentures are just the new excitement and they will be out with the old when a newer technology comes along, but these fixed dentures can improve not only the health of your mouth, but can improve your overall self-confidence as well. Here are 7 ways that Dr. Judy Strutz and her team say that fixed dentures can improve your smile.
1. You do not remove fixed dentures at home each evening. The only time the fixed denture will be removed, is by your dentist during your routine visits.
2. They are made to fit your mouth and they do not move around when you eat, smile, speak or nod.
3. Once they are placed in your mouth, you do not have to worry about adhesive, losing them, cleaning them in solution, or about the dog eating them.
4. You are able to consume foods you may have not been able to eat for a while, including harder foods such as apples and steak.
5. Smiling is easier and more natural looking because the dentures are made to fit your mouth. The teeth are not too big or too small, and in fact, your denture can be made to look similar to your natural teeth if you’d like.
6. They look similar to natural teeth, therefore brushing and flossing them, will help keep them looking healthy.
7. They do not stain like natural teeth. Enjoy a cup of coffee or tea in the morning because your fixed dentures are protected.
For more information on fixed dentures, contact Dr. Judy Strutz and her team today.