1. Whitening can be done at home or in the office and there are multiple treatment options that best fit your needs. Your dentist will start by discussing any choices you have. "In order to optimize your results you’ll want to make sure you have a reputable product and your dentist is just the person to make that kind of recommendation," says Dr. Strutz.
2. Take care of any decay. Why? Because decay is not pretty. Decay impacts the health of your smile but also causes bone loss, receding gums, and/or puffy and swollen gums.
3. Veneers: If you are unhappy with shape of your teeth or if there are resistant stains, veneers can provide you with a relatively easy way to improve the overall look of your smile. Veneers are a fantastic option if you want small changes that can make a big impact.
4. Crowns: If decay is significant a crown can improve the overall look of your smile by covering up any cracks, discoloration or chipping you may have in your teeth.
5. "Implants can be used to replace missing teeth," suggests Judith Strutz. Research suggests that many employers will not hire you if you have missing or cracked teeth. So, in order to improve your chances with your dream job implants are an excellent option to replace missing teeth and instantly make you look younger.
6. Loose dentures can be secured with implants too! Don’t forget if you have dentures that don’t fit correctly and are causing you to not love your smile, implants are a great option for you to improve your smile.