If you have lived with a smile you hate for years or have missing teeth, you are now in luck because there is a procedure which can improve your smile. You may have heard a friend say they received dentures ‘in a day’ and thought, ‘that is not possible.’ Here is what you need to know about an All-on-4 type of dental procedure, which will improve your smile and get you back to what you love.
1. They look and feel like real teeth.
2. Once your implants are placed and healed, in order to keep them looking great, you will need to brush, floss and visit the dentist regularly.
3. An All-on-4 type of denture may take longer than a day, there is some prep work that is done before you have the implant surgery, but you will be able to walk out of the office with implants placed and a denture.
4. Dental implants will help to restore the structure of your mouth and help you look younger.
5. A dental implant is a screw shaped post that replaces the root.
6. Multiple teeth can be supported by a minimum number of implants.
7. The denture, because it is fixed to implants, will not have a palate, which means the roof of the mouth will be open and the taste buds there will be able to function as normal.
For more information on how to create a beautiful smile you love, contact Dr. Judy Strutz and her team today.