You may believe that if you regularly brush and floss that is enough. However, Dr. Judy Strutz and her team inform patients that brushing and flossing are only two steps to fighting for dental health. It is critical that you take these 5 other steps to keep your smile and your health in great shape.
1. Visit your prosthodontist in order to ensure there are no other problems lurking below the surface, such as oral cancer.
2. Get a regular cleaning. A great cleaning, x-rays, and a check-up is a positive way to keep your smile healthy while taking care of minor problems early so they do not become bigger problems later.
3. Get dental decay and cavities taken care of. Minor problems that are left untreated can become larger ones.
4. Fix broken or chipped teeth. Having chipped or broken teeth can leave your smile vulnerable for other problems.
5. Eat healthy and consume water in between eating. Water can rinse foods that are high in carbohydrates from your smile.
For more information on keeping your smile healthy or to schedule an appointment, contact Dr. Judy Strutz and her team today!