There are so many dental cosmetic procedures out there, how do you know which one is the right one for you? Are you looking for a whitening procedure or you looking for something more extensive? This can be a very stressful process and can be difficult to get started. Here are 5 tips to choosing the right procedure for you.
1. What is it about your smile that you do not like? Do you have missing teeth? Or do you have stains on your teeth that you have not been able to get off?
2. Is there an area of concern that is causing the problem? For example, is there an underlining issue that is causing more of a problem than others?
3. Have you had other cosmetic procedures done?
4. What is your time frame for wanting to get a procedure done? This may make a difference on which cosmetic procedures you and your dental team decide on. Some procedures may take longer to really see the impact than others.
5. Do you have concerns about dental care or do you have anxiety involving the dentist? While your dental team can work through this concern, it is critically important to let your dental team know ahead of time in order for them to better support you.
If you are looking for a cosmetic procedure, Dr. Judy Strutzand her team can help point you in the right direction.