Your smile is so important for so many reasons and if you take care of it, it can last a lifetime. It is critically important that you implement these 6 tips in order to protect your smile from damage.
1. Brush regularly. Your cosmetic dental practice, Dr. Judy Strutz and her team cannot stress the importance of this enough. In order to keep your smile healthy, it is critical that you brush.
2. Floss regularly. Once you lose a tooth to gum disease you are more likely to lose another tooth. It can also be more time consuming, painful, and cost more money to fix the problem.
3. Visit the dentist regularly. There is no substitute for visiting your dentist regularly as recommended.
4. Do not consume non-food items. Chewing on hard items can cause you to crack or break a tooth.
5. Rinse your teeth or brush after consuming high carbohydrate foods. The higher the carbohydrate, the more likely the food is going to stick to your teeth.
6. Don’t wait to fix problems. Small problems left untreated turn into bigger problems.
You deserve to have the best smile you can. For more information on how to protect your smile, contact Dr. Judy Strutz and her team.