There are multiple options to improve your smile, depending on what you need. While cosmetic procedures are a great way to get the smile you want, Dr. Judy Strutz recommends starting with a consultation in order to determine what you need.
1. Whitening procedures are a great way to fix the color of your smile. There are a variety of whitening options that may fit your needs.
2. Veneers can help to improve your smile if you are impacted by cracked or broken teeth.
3. Bonding can attach material to the enamel on your teeth, if they are cracked. The color of the bonding can be matched to the color of your teeth.
4. When it comes to braces you now have the option to have invisible braces or other kinds depending on what you are looking for.
5. Dentures and or partial dentures can fix missing teeth and a great pair of dentures match the look of your previous natural teeth.
6. Bridgework can also be utilized in order to fix missing teeth.
7. Tooth colored fillings are a great way to fix decay or cavities and still maintain the color of your teeth.
For more information on cosmetic work contact Dr. Judy Strutz and her team today.